
Another 4th of July party at the Hickman's has come and gone. This year our crowd was a little smaller since some of us our on vacations (I wish I was crusing Barcelona or walking around Disney world with my just retired husband!) But it was a traditional party as we all gathered out back to watch Hayley and Caroline's latest show-they are very talented I must say. While we chatted-we kept Doug the "Grill Master" company-boy can he grill. During this time, we discovered that Aunt Sue has had a face lift by using a breathe right stripe to hold up her eye brows. I made fun of her at first but when I came home to set up my new blog-I soon discovered that I too could use a "Breathe Right face lift" among other things. The fireworks were great as always. We were afraid that we would get rained out but thankfully the rain did not come. Although the wind picked up and my glass fell over on me and so it looked like I wet myself. I swear I did not! My mom raised me better than that!!! Sorry that the fireworks came out like they did...Jeff printed up information for me on how to photograph fireworks so I am going to have to practice for next year. Maybe I can go to Disney to get some practice! My favorite picture of all is the girl's sitting in Caroline's tree house. They are so cute and growing up way too fast. Thank you Doug, Libby and Caroline for another great 4th party. You guys know how to throw a mean barbeque!!
No comments:
Post a Comment