
1. Slept In-Last Semester was a rough one-it was nice being able to sleep in
2. Sunday Matinee Movies-Hubby and I went every Sunday this summer since our Sunday Bible Study was on hiatus for the summer
3. Scrapbook Weekend-The Scrapping Chicks and I went away for our bi-annual get away. It was soooo much fun!
4. Baby Showers, Baby Showers and what do you know...more baby showers- Seriously it has been insane, I went out and bought bulk presents so I could try to save more money, plus I am hoping that all these beautiful ladies will remember me when that time comes for us. Shameless I know!
5. The Patriarchs-by Beth Moore- a group of ladies in the community and myself gathered together every Tuesday morning for the bible study. We met at 6:30 am-I only missed once-it was THAT good!
6. Took Hayley, our niece to her first time at Deer Run-I feel old and it was hard not to be able to stay with her
7. July 4th Celebration-This is a Young family Tradition-it was fabulous as usual.
8. Birthday Celebrations-Hubby turned 36, Mom Bonner, my great grandmother-turned 97 and Martha, my cousin turned 13 (going on 20)all in the same week
9. Read A Bunch Of Books-I read 40 plus books this summer to challenge myself, I have too many to say which one was my favorite. I will do a TT13 one day with my favorite 13
10. Road Trip 2006-see our Road Trip Blog for the trip write up. I am still working on it so it is not fully updated.
11. Prayed- This was a growing summer for me. God changed my heart in so many ways-needless to say-I prayed many, many times day and night. The good news is-God is faithful and has seen me through
12. Taught Sunday School-Jeff and I teach the 3-4 year olds at our church once a month-it has been fun watching J with the kids
13. Enjoyed myself immenselyI hate to see the summer come to an end but as usual we lived it up as best as we could.
I just added a cool video to our Road Trip Blog to share our complete trip-feel free to check it out. After viewing this you will understand why I said in #13 that I enjoyed myself immensely!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
2 comments:
Sounds like you had a great summer! I'm looking forward to that TT on books -- always up for a recommendation or two. :)
My TT is up, too:
http://southern-born-and-bred.blogspot.com
Every Sunday at the movie sounds like fun! I did the Patriarchs a few months ago & it was awesome. I'd love to see your list of books you read! I love to read.
Post a Comment