Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Introducing Avery Maurine Spencer

For the cousins out there in blogland and fellow Deer Runners, here are pictures of one of our new additions. I still can't believe that Clint and Clay (brothers for those of you who don't know) had first babies on the same day-both girls! CRAZY! Click on Paige's blog to read the stats because I just can't wait to post the pictures.






Here is another fun fact. This is my cousin who was married on the same day as Jeff and I. I know Jeff did not want me to go see baby Avery because I would come home all the more wanting a baby. But since we will be trying soon (date a total secret-so we can actually surprise our families) I feel fine. I want a baby! But I am not frantically crying like I often do. Does that mean God has truly worked on my heart? Why yes, I think it does. So I am off to enjoy myself, I may even take a nap-go to the movies or go shopping. Because for a little while I am kid free! And that works for me...for now atleast!

God Bless the little ones in our lives!!

3 comments:

tleaf10 said...

Tell all the new families I said congratulations! I can't wait to see more pictures of the Spencer pee-wees :)
-Terri Lee

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. It is so good to hear that they both arrived safely. Thanks for sharing the good news.

Anonymous said...

I got to hold sweet Avery yesterday! I just love, love, love new babies! I can not wait to see Roselyn!!! So fun!!!