

Saturday my sister in law, mom and myself took the kids to the Dallas Arboretum to get their annual Fall Pictures. This year Missy let them go in costume-which made the pictures all the more cuter.
This time last year Elijah was still growing inside Missy and we couldn't stay as long because she could hardly walk. No wonder since he turned out to be close to a 10 pound baby. This year-he is laughing, growling (he is a lion after all) and pointing to tell you which way to go.
Katelyn is a lot more social than she was last year. She always has a smile on her face. She can be shy at times but it is my opinion that she is growing out of that. She loves butterflies! We had to stop a few times so she could see the butterflies that were flying around.
Faith loves to pose for the camera. She is a ham! Throughout the day she would say, "Mom or Sue Sue is this a good pose?" We of course, just went with it and snapped the picture. We pray she makes it to her teenage years-she is a strong willed child after all. So say an extra prayer for Mom and Dad- I am sure they would appreciate it!
I am working on putting a slide show together so you can see all the pictures. I will be trick or treating with the kids on Halloween this year so I think I will wait until I get those pictures. Have a Happy Halloween (or in our house Fall Festival) and remember it's not the tricks but the treats we crave!
No comments:
Post a Comment