
I don't know about you but I like to get ideas of websites to frequent especially if they make my life easier. Enjoy!
1. Two Peas and A Bucket If you are a scrapbooker or looking for a creative spark this is the place to be...it is perfect for when you hit the creative brick wall. You will walk away with many ideas.
2. Martha Stewart She is my favorite for decorating ideas. I also find recipes, crafts and cleaning tips here.
3. Food Network If you ever need a new recipe this is the place to go. I keep Food Network on in the background and often see recipes I would like to try-I can print the recipes online here. They also have videos that teach you how to use a knife, dice and mince.
4. Anywho- A yellow pages/white pages on line. It is faster and easier to navigate than the yellow pages online. I saved an address book online and refer to it often.
5. Organized Home-This is a huge help to keeping my busy life organized. Last Christmas I printed up the "Organized Christmas" pages and already my plan for this year has been laid out. I also have established routines based on this website. (If you battle depression-a routine is the best thing to START doing to get you out of the funk. Trust me-I have conquered the depression thing so if you find yourself wanting to sleep or do nothing all the time-go here and get yourself a routine.)
6. Craft TV Weekly A online tv show that walks you through scrapbook techniques. It's free so check it out.
7. ABC- Did you miss your favorite ABC show like LOST, Desperate Housewives or Grey's Anatomy? Watch it for free online the next day. We are too cheap to buy TIVO so this is what I do-LOVE IT!
8. Netflix Most people use netflix these days but it is my favorite spot for catching up on my classic movies
9. One Place This is your one stop shop for all the great Christian talk shows. Revive Our Hearts, Focus on the Family, Precepts for Life and Family Life Today are just a few of the shows I listen to at my convience. Most of these allow you to download an MP3 of the show for free-I download them to my IPOD and listen while I am cleaning my house.
10. Fandango Find out the local theatre times here. If we know the movie will be sold out-we buy in advance and pick it up at the little kiosk at the the movie theatre.
11. Proverbs 31- This is a wonderful women's ministry. I love what it stands for and what they have taught me over the years. A true blessing if I do say so myself.
12. Christmas Recipes- Last year, when I Christmas was finished I searced out new recipes for this year. They also have fun little ideas for making bulk food items for Christmas presents. Which I believe is an inexpensive way to bless those in your daily life that are not family but are also not your best friend. If you need ideas check this out.
13. Real Simple- I think I may of saved the best for last. I love the magazine too! Sometimes when Martha gets a little over the top-I head over here becasue they seem to provide a little more pratical tips without breaking the bank. Cleaning tips, organizing, saving money there is a whole world over there yet to be discovered.
So I am off to surf the web!
Oh... big announcement!
Tomorrow is my 100th post and I have heard that when you reach #1-0-0 you are to write 100 things about you or your life-so tomorrow that is what I plan to do. I started last night so I have 50 more things to write and then I will be finished.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. ItÂs easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
13 comments:
Great list! I will definitely have to visit some of those websites. Happy TT!
I bookmarked a few of these..Thanks so much for sharing
Thanks for sharing these! I have to agree about 2 Peas- a great website! I'm going to check out some of the others too.
Happy TT and happy 100th post! I'll come back tomorrow to check out your list.
Fun list; it's always good to get some new sites to check out. I realized recently that you could watch Lost episodes online, nice!
I'm gonna check the Christmas recipe one, Oneplace and the organized home one. Thanks!
I need to come back and check some of these out!
I have half of these bookmarked now, thank you very much!!
I used to go to Two Peas all the time before I started blogging. Now I seldom find time for scrapbooking. I'll have to check out some of your other sites! Thanks!
Thanks for this list. I am going to check these out. I love finding new and interesting sites to visit.
My T13 is posted....I hope you will visit.
Wow.. at least 10 of those are my favs too!! I'm going to check the other ones out!
Great list. :) I'll have to bookmark this post and come back and visit these sites later.
Happy T13. :)
Those are some GREAT websites! Organized Home and Netflix rank high on my list of favorites, too.
I've posted my Thursday Thirteen, too. Enjoy! ;)
Thats a great list..even i have rated some of the websites quite high on my list of favourites...you can peep into my Holiday Blogas well for some cool stuff..it might excite you..
I have to say because I am a complete weather nerd an quite ADD about it, I love NOAA.gov.
I'll have to go back and check out these sites. Especially the one about scrapping. I seriously need to get back on the bandwagon.
Post a Comment