Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Attn: CDR Women's Staff!





Look what was on my banana this morning! I was so excited! I started to sing the little jingle that we all love so much.

But boy did I start to miss all my Deer Run Chicks!

Women's Staff! Do want to walk down memory lane with me? Then play pretend with me?

Close your eyes.
Picture us, arms around each others shoulders, sweating like pigs in the East Texas heat-singing at the top of lungs. Now if that just doesn't give you warm fuzzies I don't know what will!

For those of you non-Deer Runners out there you can sing along with us by clicking on right here

2 comments:

Connor, Kaylee, Tripp, Thatcher, and Truett said...

Thanks so much for that. It brought a smile to my face. That is one song I will never forget:)

*Kendra* said...

I'm sweating already! Ugh--now I'll have that song stuck in my head all day! :)
*Bananas are the best, they are the best for you!*