Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Well Looky Looky



Kate Beckingsdale-that figures...everytime Jeff sees her he says, "There's my girlfriend"

Ricki Lake- uh okay...I do squint my eyes and bunch up my nose when I laugh though so it works, see for yourself

Andie Macdowell-another one of jeff's loves-each time her skin commercials come on he says, "She is a honey!"

Hugh Grant-he is just so cute so I can handle he and I looking alike.

Okay off to finish the Mav game-it's a close one!

6 comments:

Girl Raised in the South said...

I actually can see the resemblance - must be the bone structure because you don't look a lot like Hugh Grant!

Wade said...

It wouldn't call it a full out "man-crush" but I used to wish I had Hugh Grant's appeal.

You know, the accent, the smile . . . that was until he was caught with that prostitute.

I still like him (ever seen About A Boy?) although now I'm usually not as quick to say that he's my favorite actor.

Now to restore my manliness: Jeff has great taste in women - he married you and has a crush on Andie Macdowell.

Honey, indeed.

Ooo! Mavericks game! Thanks for reminding me!

Rachel said...

This is so funny! I just did my own and put it on my blog - hope you don't mind. Check it out!

Unknown said...

I did this once also. I still have it saved on my favorites. Mine said that I looked most like Nancy Kerrigan. I also had Kate Beckinsale and Ricki Lake. Maybe we look alike? Here is the link to mine, so you can decide if we look like sisters. : )http://www.myheritage.com/FP/photo.php?siteID=1&photoID=6002989&source=album&sourceID=976526&albumID=976526

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Susan!

That's neat... mine said I most look like Renee Zelwinger... funny.

Thanks for that... ~ Kim

Barb said...

Well, you really do look like all these except I don't get the Hugh Grant thing at all. I mean, yeah, he's adorable and he's very cute but I don't see a resemblance.

Hmmmm. I might have to try this. Honestly, it might be scary. They do keep your lookalikes to PEOPLE, right? No animals, right? Hmmmmm.