I haven't played this game in years. Or maybe a few months... not too long ago a friend and I played this during a meeting that was EXTREMELY boring!!! Go Play then come back with your results, here are my results:
Your husband's name is Bra*d P-tt and you have 5 children. You're a head of state who drives to work every day in a yellow Jag.
It's truly a wonderful life when you consider the countless romantic nights you have spent with Br*d P-tt in your shack in Texas.
All I have to say is SWEET! Imagine me married to Brad, raising 5 children (probably his from Angelina days...which by the way, "YUCK!", hopefully one of these is actually mine and not a joint custody thing-now that would be weird) And I work as the Head of State in Deep in the Heart of TEXAS ,while living in a SHACK! This of course is due to the fact that my husband believes living all nature-AL is much better for the environment than jet setting to here and there while buying the most expensive houses in California and New Orleans. What can I say he is a much better than when he was with the other women in his life! And for some reasoning that's a little refreshing!
Oh and no, I have not done one thing today at work. It is now 1:15 and I guess I should start working now
See you in a few!
(edited to add: sorry for the wierd * and - in the above name, I am trying to keep people from checking out this blog by "accident" from a search of this boy that I will one day be married to!)
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Okay SUsan, here is mine!
Your husband's name is Kirk Cameron and you have 4 children. You're a mommy who drives to work every day in a silver Range Rover.
It's truly a wonderful life when you consider the countless romantic nights you have spent with Kirk Cameron in your shack in Texas.
Susan,
I had fun with the MASH, but really enjoyed the post before that. Thanks for the encouragement today!
Oh and...
I am married to Josh (imagine that)
and live in California in a shack. I drive a beat up silver jalopy and am a nurse and have 4 kids. Perfect!
Your husband's name is John and you have 3 children. You're a Doctor who drives to work every day in a gold Jaguar.
It's truly a wonderful life when you consider the countless romantic nights you have spent with John in your shack in Italy.
Very fun, it's been a long time since I have done that.
Here is mine:
Your husband's name is Boone Martin and you have 5 children. You're a Best-selling author who drives to work every day in a Black Mini Cooper.
It's truly a wonderful life when you consider the countless romantic nights you have spent with Boone Martin in your house in California.
I wonder how my 5 kids are going to fit in a mini Cooper? Boone must have some huge car!
Post a Comment