
I hope you are having a great day. A day filled with laughter and love.
I am so glad that we were able to meet that one fateful summer when we shared an apartment together. Our memories we made still make me laugh. You have been such a blessing to me. I am so thankful that I was able to walk along side you in prayer with Canon's transplant. That time forever transformed my prayer life and for that I am so very thankful that God brought us together again for that time.
I love you, miss you and hopefully one day soon will get to hug your sweet neck.
Enjoy your day!
Love
Susan
P.S This is still my favorite photo of yours because of what you are wearing. I love that you are wearing pink with your camo skirt. That is the perfect combination in my opinion.
1 comment:
Sweet Susan,
Does your thoughtfulness ever end?? Thank you for the birthday blog! This blog is so beautiful... love the church building at the top! We are well (except that Canon broke his little arm last week - very sad), and enjoying our days as a gift from the Lord. I know you are, too!
God bless you today and every day,
Chandra
Post a Comment