Here are the rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
8 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME (stay with me, the last part I think is quite funny, the mental picure alone has made me chuckle)
1. One of my favorite things is to read is the Sunday Paper. I read the comics, the Life Section where they post the recent weddings and engagements. (I used to know many people but know our group of friends are all married and having children). I then read all the ads. Then I read the A & E section. Then I read the local "what's happening" in our neighborhood, the police scanner is my favorite. As you can see, I don't read the serious stuff, sometimes I may glance over but I try to keep it light and easy.
2. I organize my refrigerator like I used to when I managed a restaurant. Everything is out of a box, lined up in nice rows. The meat is on the bottom shelf or in the drawer, it's a health food thing.
3. I hum when I am working around the house, when I am thinking, when I am walking. Get the picture? I hum all the time. Sometimes I turn up the volume and sing my lungs out but that is mostly done without an audience.
4. I prefer cold showers in the summer rather than hot ones. There is nothing better than a nice cooling shower to help beat the Texas heat.
5. I have a very distinct laugh. I used to try to laugh quietly but that is nearly impossible. Therefore, I have embraced my laugh. I also love to laugh. It leaves me feeling warm and fuzzy. I will laugh for no apparent reason. My friends tell me it is because I have just gone to my happy place and needed to laugh.
6. I watch the local city council meetings on television every month. Yes, the boring, poor quality film job that lasts 2 hours. I watch it. It keeps me in the know.
7. When I am in deep thought, I pucker up my lips or stick out the tip of my tongue.
One night I was checking out a movie at Blockbuster, I went to the land of deep thoughts while I was waiting in line. This guy in front of me, turns around and says, "Why are you so mad? Are you having a bad day?" He was a creepy little dude (at least 6 inches shorter than me) and I said, "I'm sorry." He caught me off guard-I was not paying attention to him because duh I was in deep thought. He replies, "You don't have to be so rude." I said, "What are you talking about?" He says, "You must be having a bad day." "Huh?" Finally I had to tell him I have had a really long day, I am just standing here thinking, do you mind? I am now trying to work on thinking without looking like I am scowling. People, if I look like I am scowling please just assume that I am in deep thought and not upset. Here is someone who does the same as me, see the puckered look on his face.
8. Lastly I cry when I pray. I also cry when I discuss my prayer requests. I cry at commercials. The baby ones always get to me. They are just so sticking cute. I cry at movies. I cry at the sweet television shows that end on the happy note. For example, Brady Bunch, Little House on the Prarie, Extreme Homemakeover, The Friends finale rerun that I watched tonight. Sometimes my cry consists of watering eyes and a few tears running down my face. Other times, it is like someone turned on the water faucet full force. I may need to buy stock in Kleenex when I get pregnant, it could get ugly.
Now I am supposed to tag people but to be honest, I am too lazy to go to each of your blogs to say "tag your it." so if you would like to join in, than by all means do so and please say, "Susan tagged me."
I am like the little indifferent child at recess who just stands there and slaps someone as they pass by because they are too tired to exert the effort into running around trying to actually catch someone so they no longer have to be it.
That's why I like Freeze Tag, I just stood there the whole game and let all the other kids run around me. And I would yell, "DON'T TOUCH ME I AM FROZEN!" I was a pro at getting out of playing those "stupid childhood games"
(Did that make you chuckle or was it just me. Sometimes, I crack myself up!)
5 comments:
Love it - Thanks for playing - It is fun to find new things about a person you did not know before.
this is good stuff... and I thought I knew most everything about you! ha! I cry at many things, too... kindred spirits - you and I ! ~ Kim
Chuckle, chuckle . .
Hey Suz,
I can still hear your laugh even though it has been so long since I've heard it! Maybe we need to get together so I can get an updated version!
I'm glad you've learned to embrace it because it's a contagious laugh!
W
I'm a cryer too. I have to be careful reading blogs at work, don't want to be a sobbing mess and freak out my boss. LOL
Post a Comment