Monday, October 08, 2007

Happy {Almost Belated} Birthday Missy!




I slept most of the day today, I think my body is trying to play catch from the last two weeks, which have been non-stop go!

Anyway, I woke up at 6 tonight and realized I had not called my siter in law. So Missy forgive me for being horrible today and not calling. but will a blog do? You are a regular reader after all.

Happy Birthday Sweet Sister!

You are such a blessing to us all!

I love you to pieces and am holding you close to my heart this week as you are going it alone while G is out of town.


{Call me so we can go to the pumpkin patch that I went to this weekend. It's close and super cute!}

2 comments:

Pearson Family said...

Happy Birthday Missy!

daughteroftheking said...

Thank you thank you! You are so sweet to remember! It was a good day I enjoyed spending time with gunnar and the kids and just hanging out at home. yes, we must go to the pumpkin patch. I can't believe how little E was last year at this time. Time goes by so fast.