Saturday, January 05, 2008

A Family That Rocks Together...


Stays together!

Hayley received the game ROCK BAND for Christmas. It is the same as GUITAR HERO but with vocals, drums and two guitars.

I loved the drums but I got booed off the stage so I had to switch to the guitar.

Later that night, Hayley and I were cuddling together and she said, "I think I get my singing ability from Uncle Jeff."

She actually did very well singing, Jeff did not. He just did it with style. Bad style. But Hayley thought he was very good.

I guess it's true what they say, "Fake it 'till you make it"

I told Hayley that she was much better than Jeff but I could see where she gets her stage presence from him. I hope it is many years until she realizes how bad her Uncle sings.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Such a blessing!