Monday, June 16, 2008

Taking A Break To Get Back on Track




I wanted to show you our apartment in it's truest form as a means to give you all hope. It is okay to fall off the cleaning wagon from time to time. All work with no play is a boring way to live.

I am going to take a time out from the blog so I can get back on track.

Just looking at the mess leaves me feeling a bit overwhelmed because I don't know what I should do first but I choose not to freak out.
Instead I made a list of what I wanted to accomplish, I will turn up my happy music, light a candle and set my timer so that I stay on task and do what I can in the time set aside. Step by step this mess will become a place again. And when I cross of a chore on my to do list, I will take a moment to do a happy jig since no housecleaning is complete without dancing a jig or two.

I will see you on the flip side.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Very impressed by your attitude, organization, and discipline. :)