Monday, August 04, 2008

exhausted

We had a great time in Florida. It was a fun bonding experience for all of us and well now I am pooped and my sides hurt from laughing so hard. Truly God blessed us with a great bonding experience.

I tried to blog about the trip while on the road but I had to pay to use the internet and we never had time to blog, it was go-go-go from start to finish. We got home today at 3 in the morning. And yes, I had to work today.

I am trying hard to get pictures loaded to the Road Trip blog but I think blogger is pooped too because so far, I've got nothing.

I will try at a later time for now, I am off to bed.

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

looking forward to seeing pictures!

Pearson Family said...

glad you are home!

Kendra said...

Aw, so fun! I bet Florida in August / July is a little on the heat exhaustion side . .glad you had a ball, made memories, and are safely home!