Even though I have to remain silent (that's like mission impossible for me) I am still decorating it in my head. And now that Jeff has realized that my decorating is not because I am already sold on the house but more of a way to entertain myself, he has started to play the decorating game with me. And when I say "play with me" I mean he will answer yes and no questions. He actually hasn't sat and looked online with me or anything. I just wanted to clarify so that his masculine image was not threatened in anyway.
Anywho...
I found the style dining room table that I have in mind while flipping through the Pottery Barn Fall Catalog.

I want a table that sits more than four people so when I showed and explained my reasoning to Jeff he says, "I like it but I don't want a big table."
"Why?"
"Because I don't want more than four people at my dining table."
"Seriously, no more than four?!"
"Yep, more than four is a crowd."
Don't worry, he was only kidding. I know because that man can't keep a straight face when he is teasing me. It gives him away every time.
He did say that he preferred it in black though which is perfect for me especially since my furniture company sells a black table that I like better. And the price would be a lot better than what we would be charged at PB, that's for sure.
So don't be surprised if we invite you over to our new house four at a time. :)
1 comment:
don't forget to send me a picture of yours to play with...
"'ya memba?" (as Emma would say)
Post a Comment