Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Something Funny to Share

The other night I was surfing the Internet on Jeff's side of the computer. I hit the down arrow to see if I could find a recent search I did on google. Low and behold I found the funniest searched items, all done by my sweet and oh so humerous husband.

I am listing them in order of not so funny to super funny. (Or it was funny to me!)

4. Blessed Assurances Blog-he said he was looking for the blog to see if I wrote anything about him that week.

3. Where's the Beef? He was watching a I Love the 80's and decided to search for the little old lady that said "Where's the Beef? in the Wendy's commercials.

2. What to look for in a knife- earlier that day we went to the Gun Show and a man was showing off a few antique knifes, Jeff must have been impressed. This one is really not that funny but in the moment it was funny that he would google that phrase.

And my all time favorite!

1. Is Jamie Lee Curtis a man?

LOL! I love this guy! Oh to get in his head to see his train of thought when he typed out that question!!! If I had to guess, I would say it came from the time I was flipping through the television channels and stopped for a brief moment on Freaky Friday. He was surfing the Internet at that time and I guess got curious.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh, how I love me a good Jeff story! :)

AJ said...

laughed out loud at that one....but IS JLC a man?