One of my favorite things about the holidays is Christmas cards. I love to give and receive them. In fact, I have a Christmas card scrapbook that I will show you as soon as I get the correct USB cable.
In the meantime, I thought it would be fun to show you a few of our card rejects. Hubs and I decided that while we were on THE ROAD TRIP 08, we would snap our card photo. He really wanted one of us on the beach but forgot to tell me this until I sat down next to him after playing a game of volleyball on the beach (no I wasn't playing volleyball, I was sleeping on the beach with my preggo sister in law...seriously!) I did not bring a cover up for my swimsuit or take time to look at a mirror before brother in law snapped the photo. I knew there was no way I would be sending this photo out for all to see. Maybe next year, if we go to the beach, I will plan for us to look better and not so redneck.
And would you like a time saving tip?
1). Order your prints from somewhere that allows you to upload your picture online. This year I used Sam's Club and was able to pick up the same day, not to mention buy my stamps in bulk.
2). Buy 8460 Avery White mailing labels and type in your card list addresses. I saved them on my computer and have found this document very handy as a quick reference to find people's addresses throughout the year. A box of 3000 is what the link will send you and you can buy less to save money.
I will upload the actual Christmas card this year on Christmas day but didn't want to ruin the fun for anyone who may be receiving a copy in the mail in a few days. I can't wait to start getting Christmas cards in the mail either. :)


2 comments:
Wow. You are really on top of things!!!! Love the reject pics by the way.....
Miss you...
cute pictures...! I don't see why that one's a reject! It's cute! (o:
Can't wait to see the one that passes... ~ kim
Post a Comment