I won't go into the details of all that is going on this side of the screen these days. I will say though, that God is faithful and constantly encouraging me through His word, my friends, family, Jeff and even the blogging land.
Last night I had a moment where I layed it all out before the Lord. Let's just say I needed Him to calm a few fears of where God is leading us. Everything I have prayed for has happened except one thing. And well that one thing has been the hardest to let go and trust God.
Through His word, God continues to show me that He is faithful and that He hears my prayers.
For example last night, I read in Psalms 17 that God will answer me and hear my prayers. I also read in Psalms 21 about God's strength and His joy to bless those who believe in Him. Don't get me wrong, I know I am blessed. I have a wonderful husband who is willing to walk this path with me and who keeps me laughing even when the days seem dark. I am blessed with a job that allows me to stay at home and every once in awhile allows me to dapple in the interior design side of the business. I am blessed with a wonderful support system, friends who out of the blue will call and say "I prayed for you today." And I am blessed to be just a few weeks away from moving to a house that only the Lord could have orchestrated. Even though I know I am blessed I am still human with real longings and desires.
I am really getting off the point of the post.
The point is this, I woke up asking the Lord to show me His way and to encourage me through this day today. Some days I think you just know you are going to need an extra measure of umph and today was that day for me.
When I came to log into my computer I did what I always do first, check google reader. I found this post and my heart soared. Thanks Lord for letting me see that first thing this morning, I needed that.
I pray that if you need to hear a good word from the Lord today that you too will receive it. Believe in Him.
He will do more than we can ask, hope or imagine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That exact scripture has been on my 2008 Calendar which I created especially for me on Publisher. It's been a very difficult year for me, as you know, and that scripture has kept me getting up every time I fell or every time someone failed me.
Keep believing, blue-eyed Susan. God is mighty to save and he alone is the lifter of our heads.
Looking forward to our time tomorrow.
Thank you so much and no i don't think you are crazy! It was a bittersweet day b/c she too was IF. I just felt all alone again. Thank you so much for your response! I'll keep you in my prayers!
Susan- Thakn you for sharing your heart...it is such a beautiful reflection of our Lords...know that as I type I am lifting up prayers on your behalf...BLessings upon blessings to you my friend!
BJB
Post a Comment