Friday, December 05, 2008

Yesterday Went Something Like This



Woke up had a cup of coffee (Dunkin Donuts, thank you very much) while reading the book of Lamentations (skipped the month of August in my DCB, now I am playing catch up)

I worked hard for my money for a few hours and then took a nap.

Later I did Day 3 of my training for a 10K workout. Jeff and I decided this first week was in order to get our brain wrapped around the idea of running without stopping. It sucked but I did it. Yeah Me!

For dinner I popped in a frozen pizza after promising hubs I would cook a real meal tomorrow.

I sat back and watched a bit of Fox New with hubs before he went to work.

When he left, I began reading the final book in the Yada Yada Prayer Group Series. I like it because it is set during a holiday season and talking lots about the true meaning of Christmas. If you haven't read this series and are looking for a good book to sink your teeth into, try these. They are very sweet and down to earth.

Finally I ended my night with another great episode of The Office. The Dwight and Angela storyline cracked me up, smooth move Dwight.
And winded down while watching The Santa Clause. I forgot how cute this movie was.



It was a good day.

2 comments:

Melissa Taylor said...

We love Santa Clause - one of the best family movies of all time. Looks like it was a great day!

Kimmy said...

now, that does sound like a good day! and I might have to try out that workout... cool.