Monday, January 26, 2009

Today I

  • I slept until 10 a.m
  • Decided not to be mad at myself for sleeping late and embrace it
  • realized that my body probably needed those extra 4 hours
  • am still in my pajamas at 1 p.m
  • am glad that the office is slow today because I don't know if I could handle a busy day today
  • left a status on Facebook that I am moving at a snails pace
  • am looking forward to another biblical counseling class tonight-very thought provoking
  • am happy that Jeff said he was going to make dinner tonight
  • was told by hubs that he loved me to pieces this morning
  • realized how blessed I am to have him in my life
  • am thankful for my mom's new tradition of having all of us over for dinner once a month
  • am remembering Elijah as he ran into my mother's bathroom and said "Whoops! Too Late!"
  • realized that potty training is funny when you are the Aunt, not sure how it will be when I am the mother
  • put a tentative moving date of March 31st on my calendar
  • am trying to get all the paper work together so that we can move ahead.
  • trusting in the Lord with all my heart and leaning not on my own understanding
  • am going to make it a great day, even thought I am very tired and a tad bit cranky

1 comment:

LlamaJ said...

Missed you tonight.