

1. The Family by Karen Kingsbury
Book # 4 in another one of Karen's favorite series. This one comes out in October and I have been drumming my fingers on my table waiting, hoping, counting down the days that I can read on. I just don't understand why the publishing company just doesn't publish them sooner.
2. The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Caught- Book 5 of the Yada Yada Prayer Group Series. I love these books-I laugh, I cry, laugh a little more and cry a little more. I also have added more praise to my prayer time.

3. The Novelist-I never heard of this writer until I looked at everyone else's "Falling Into Books" list. I am always looking for a new author to add to my list...so here goes!

4. Divine-Another Karen Kingsbury but I have not tried this one yet. I have heard from my peeps that is a great read but I am running a little slow
5. Mark of the Lion Series-My sister, Missy, bought the book for me I started to read but never finished it. I think I started reading 1-3 of #1. Anyway, my point is, since Barb at A Chelsea Morning has praised this book in her "Falling Into Reading" list and even commented on my blog on how great this series will be for me, I have decided to make this one of my fall into books.
For more "Falling Into Reading" lists, see Katrina at Callapidder Days-get inspired!
11 comments:
mark of the lion series is well worth the read, they are fantastic. The first one takes a little while to get into but once you do you won't be able to set it down!!! Enjoy.
I just finished The Novelist yesterday, and enjoyed it. I don't know if I've ever read a Karen Kingsbury novel - I might have to try her out. Thanks for joining in!
Awesome list! Who is this Karen Kingsbury? I think she looks like someone I would like to read. Can I listen to her books on tape with my three year old around? (Nothing like getting into a book you know nothing about only to hear the Fbomb dropped! yikes!!!) Which one should I start with?
Wow, great list! I love Karen Kingsbury and have read many of her books, including Divine. Very powerful book and I loved it. I loved the Redemption series, as well, all 5 of them. I'm waiting for her to finish this new set before I get hooked on them. I hate waiting for books to come out so slowly!
I haven't heard of The Novelist, so I look forward to hearing what you think. I'll have to look for the Ya-Ya prayer group ones as well, love good book recommendations :)
Have a great day, and happy reading!
HEY! Look what I just found online: http://www.karenkingsbury.com/contests/
Email me and I'll give you my name and you can enter into this contest. I think it would probably still work even though you aren't "lending" it to me, you recommended it and I'm getting it from the library (that is as soon as you tell me which one to get first, I can't find a list of her books in order)
Good luck!
Love, love Karen Kingsbury books! And like you, I'm not familiar with Hunt but keep seeing her name pop up on other's lists so I'll have to check her out sometime.
Family is on my list, too. Can't wait! I keep seeing The Novelist on so many people's lists, I need to add it to my next list, I think. I can HIGHLY recommend the Mark of the Lion series!!
Novelist and Divine are also on my list! Happy REading!
Sounds like I need to check out Karen Kingsbury. And The Mark of the Lion trilogy is amazing. I'm already in the middle of the second book. It's been ages since I read something it was this hard to put down. You'll love this series.
Hi! I just wanted to tell you that I added some of your books from this list onto my list. They look so good. I can't wait to start reading them. I love the cover pages of the yaya ones.
What a great list! I haven't read any of these, so I'm interested in hearing how you like them.
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my Fall Into Reading book list. I do appreciate it! :)
Post a Comment