Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A Great Day in the Johnson House

Click here to watch Katy's big day unfold. Uncle Jeff and I were so proud of this moment. It was an impromptu visit to see the kids and what a great day it turned out to be. When I first arrived, Katy says "I am going to ride without my training wheels today. You want to watch me?" I took pictures to chronicle her BIG DAY! She did soooooo good! I asked Missy how it felt to have her 2nd child riding bikes and she said it feels strange knowing she is old enough to ride her bike. I am proud because she is only 4 years old! Someone told Gunnar that he couldn't believe his kids ride their bikes at such a young age. Gunnar says, "They will try anything with a little encouragement!" True that, bro! True that!

Faith had a "Community Project" in school where she had to make a model of something that resembled a part of her community. Well she picked the local Sno Cone Stand! Figures she would pick that since the Johnson family is known for the many, many trips that they take to the sno cone stand in the summer. Faith was upset that Barbie was not able to have her boyfriend with her at the table but Missy did not want to put too many toys in case they were stolen while being displayed at school.



And last but not least...Elijah! He has started crawling and has also started pulling himself up. He will be walking in no time flat. He has 5 teeth and it is the cutest thing because he runs his tongue over his teeth and starts to chew. As you can see from his pictures he does not lack personality!





Okay Blogger is not letting me upload any more pictures so I will have to do another set soon. I still have more to share!

1 comment:

Pearson Family said...

SO COOL! I love the video picture thing with song. I will have to make one of those soon. Next time you head over to Keller, give us a call.