Wednesday, September 13, 2006

WWFM: Dancing with the Stars






I will tell you why "Dancing with the Stars" works for me. It is family friendly, fun to watch and it helps people grow beyond thier comfort zones. My favorite part is the clips from rehearsals. Especailly seeing the dancers and stars without make-up struggling to get the dance just right.

Who are your predictions for who is going to win season 3? I have my dibs on three people: Emmit Smith, Mario Lopez and Joey Lawerence. The Chicks didn't really impress me...yet. I am hoping that Harry Hamiln goes far b/c i was a big fan of Lisa last season and would hate to see him go home so quickly. And I am a huge fan of his partner, Ashley. Bless her heart she had it bad last season with Master P so I am hoping that she is rewarded for her hard work last season.

To see more WWFM go see Shannon at Rocks in My Dryers

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I think Mario and Emmitt will be the last two. It is such a good season!

kel said...

I had high hopes for Sara Evans but wasnt that impressed last night. My daughter loved the girl from highschool musical. This is my first season to watch and I am already hooked. I liked Emmit and you could see him getting his focus right before the dance. I also like Mario.

Lindsay said...

I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!! I am a huge Fan of Mario Lopez! I met him in Cancun on my senior high trip... a LONG time ago! He was so short, but so NICE!
and.. can you believe Emmit can move like that! AWESOME!
Joey is another Drew..
I love this show!

Beck said...

No kidding about poor Ashley! I'm so glad she has a good partner this time. I have dibs on Emmit Smith and Mario Lopez, too.... my young daughter commented on how skimpy the clothing often is, and some of the dances are suggestive, but a lot of the show would be appropriate for family viewing!