I never do this but thought I would give it a try after reading Boo-Mama's answers, funny we have a lot in common. So if you are reading this please know you are now tagged and must comment on my blog when through.
1. If you make sweet tea, do you use Luzianne, Lipton or _______ whatever your brand is?
Luzianne - only because it sounds more Texan when you say in a southern draw "Luzi-ANNNE!"
2. What brand of toilet paper do you buy, and is it the larger rolls or regular?
Costco's name brand, "Kirkland" I buy in bulk-I like to keep my toilet paper stocked under my sink out of the big wrapper in a basket. It looks nice and is easy to get to in case you run out. Hubby is very good at replacing the roll (I just thought I would send him a compliment via blog land)
3. Which brand of bath soap do you use? Is it body wash or bar style?
Body Wash-I normally use Dove but I just started using the Johnson's adult body wash and I love it-you skin is soft the whole day and you smell so clean
4. Which cereal do you buy for yourself?
Special K with Strawberries
5. What brand of dishwasher detergent do you use and is it liquid or tablets?
Again, the Costco brand, "Kirkland" I love the bulk!
6. What is your favorite fruit to eat?
Strawberries! But any fruit is fine with me except pears, never been a fan of the pear.
7. Which brand of clothes detergent do you use?
Gain with Snuggles fabric softener
8. Do you like chocolate?
Are you crazy?! Who doesn't like chocolate
9. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right.
10. Do you still write checks or use a debit card?
Debit card, checks are such a hassle and why would you want to waste time writing a check-that is so uncool these days!!!
Okay friends, get yours done and send back to me-no stress just fun!
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What is this place you call Chuy's? I believe that Chuy's and I would be fast friends because you say they have something called Boom Boom Sauce? I am intrigued.
As for the meme - I have seen the new J & J soap but haven't tried it. I have been known to use the babies' lavender stuff from time to time. Love it.
I am a fan of the pear that comes in a can. But a fresh pair is, in my mind, an abomination to the entire fruit family.
:-)
Post a Comment