

I love this time of the year when you can decorate your house for the fall. Before I make a trip to the local design store to buy that way too priced wreath-I always like to see if I can recreate one of my own-for half the price. I go to Better Homes and Gardens Online print the picture and head to my local craft store and see what I can do. The trick to saving money, go the week they have the fall foliage on sale along with the coupon they put in the paper on Sundays. FABULOUS!!!
For More What Works For Me See Shannon at Rocks for My Dryer!
7 comments:
Love door wreaths but never had one due to the price. Thanks for this great tip!
This is very timely as I need to make a new fall wreath. I like yours...especially the one on top with that gorgeous bow!
I love fall wreaths and am actually working on mine today.Great idea.
Jen @a good cup of coffee
The minute I read this the light clicked on in my brain. I have a gift card to Michaels my sister sent me for my birthday. Now I know what I'm going to spend it on. These are beautiful!
I've been trying to do this for a while, my mom LOVES wreaths.. you just gave me an extra push to get one done for her before Fall "officially" hits.. thanks! =)
I love Hobby Lobby's sale, the sales bins at Wally World and rummage sales. Thanks bunches!
Did you make those wreaths?? Wow, you are a better gal than I. I could never get them to look "just right". :) Gorgeous work!
Post a Comment