- Your Husband suggests staying in on a Friday night and you say, "Yes, lets!" without batting an eye!
- You go to the grocery store in the afternoon so you don't have to get out later for dinner-truly a quiet evening at home. I bought my own flowers and a bottle of wine. I am fine with this arrangement. I have a nice bouquet of fall flowers to look at all weekend.
- When your husband wakes up after working the night shift-hangs out in his pjs most of the night and you never once complain. In fact, you put your old, tattered pajamas with stains and holes and sit down to have this nice meal like you are dressed to the nines. Whatever happened to getting dressed to impress?
- When your husband heads off to the video store to pick out a movie and you do not offer any input, it will be nice just to be together.
Friday, September 29, 2006
You Know Marriage Suits You When...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment