Saturday, September 30, 2006

Continue To Pray for Canon Norman

Per Canon's Blog much prayers are still needed.
He is back on his ventilator and his white blood cell count is very high. The doctors have said there is fluid on his heart so they are watching at this point.
If anything changes I will update the post.
Pray for Carla his mom.
Teresa, the friend that is keeping us posted via Canon's blog has written the following from
Psalms 61
Hear my cry, O God;Attend to my prayer.
From the end of the earth I will cry to You.
When my heart is Overwhelmed (which I know Carla's is right now)
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
Thank you Lord for providing us with blogs so we are able to get prayers out to many around the world. May you spread your word to the ends of the earth, farther than any eye can see.
Thank you Lord for all that you have done and all that you are going to do!
Susan

No comments: