If you stopped by for What Works For Me Wednesday it is below. But please take the time to read the items listed below. We need all prayer warriors to unite on this one. If you are able please take a moment to help me spread the word.
From Canon Norman's Blog...
PLEASE PRAY AGAINST HEART REJECTION
Hi there. This is Heather, Teresa's friend (vicariously Carla's friend). I am updating the blog for both of them since they are understandably busy at the moment. They URGENTLY need your prayers, as does Canon:I just sent this message out to the email lists I am on and I hope you will spread the word to all your prayer warrior friends:Today the doctors did a biopsy and discovered that it is possible that his body might be rejecting his new heart. He is still on a ventilator, but coherent and very scared. His mother is beside herself. Please pray for her.
THANK YOU...
... FOR STAYING UPDATED WITH VISITS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS TO THIS BLOG!
THANK YOU...
... FOR PRAYING!Psalm 41:3 - The LORD will sustain him on his sickbed and restore him from his bed of illness.
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Susan, I've just published a post on my blog asking for more prayers for Canon. I hope it helps.
Post a Comment