Wednesday, October 04, 2006

WFMW: Finding The Perfect Pair of Jean

Whatever happened to jeans that actually flattered YOUR figure?!

Jeans with waist line too low, where you stomach does not look flattering to anyone looking!


Jeans with in-seams too "classic" so your booty has that horrible shape?!



And the ultra low rise pant that no one who has any self respect should be wearing!
I finally found the perfect pair of jean but just because it works for me does not mean it will necessarily work for you. After reading tips on Oprah's website, I decided it was time for me to go out to find the perfect pair of jean for ME! Old Navy now carries a style called, "Just Below the Waist-boot cut" this is the perfect pair of jean that works for my body style.
It flatters, it shapes in the right places and covers the belly buldge to where I actually look like I have lost weight. So head on over to Oprah's place and read up on the guidelines for what pair of jean works for your body style!
For more tips, head on over to Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer-
Be inspired!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is funny! I wonder why no one else commented. I wonder if they knew you were kidding? You were kidding, weren't you. If not sorry-I think this is hilarious