Thursday, November 16, 2006

Vacationing from Blogland





The other night at dinner I was telling Jeff my long list of things to do. He looked at me and said, "Maybe you need to take a break from blogging until you get this done." Hmmm, why didn't I think of that!

So for the next few days, I am taking a break to get caught up on my work, school and house. And to have a few days with my scrapbook chicks doing what we do best talking and laughing with a few pages thrown in between.

If I don't see you before, have a Happy Thanksgiving! And remember to be thankful!!!

P.S To my sweet cousins (you know who you are) I am praying for you all. I know this is a hard time for each one of you. I will pray that God will lift your burden and bless your journey.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Enjoy the break. Be productive. Happy Thanksgiving to you, too. And we'll be here when you return.

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Enjoy your break! I think I may need to take a break from blogging next week too. Too much Turkery prep needed. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family:)

laura said...

i totally understand the sebatical, and am about to get ready to take one myself, for emotional reasons rather than busy reasons, but i admit, i miss hearing the words and wisdom of susan! wander back this way whenever the time allows!