Wednesday, December 27, 2006

First Things First...

The week before Christmas I took the nieces with my sister in law to see Charlotte's Web. This was my favorite book growing up and I couldn't wait to see it with my favorite girls.

I wanted to get a picture of all 3 of my girls standing in front of the Charlotte's Web poster but only two were willing. Katy on the other hand says, "I'm not standing by THAT pig!" So what do you do when she is that adamant about NOT getting close to Wilbur?


Katy was all smiles after she had a full belly. I swear she gets that from me! Don't mess with us when we are hungry. We went to visit Uncle Matt, Jeff's brother at Chili's-Katy is usually shy around people she doesn't know but once I explained that this was Uncle Jeff's brother she warmed up to him rather quickly. Plus Matt has a way with kids-they all seem to fall in love with him.

Now that this post is done-I will start to update on Christmas. But I am trying to tie up loose ends at work before the New Year so I may run a few weeks behind. Oh well what do you do!

1 comment:

Barb said...

You're a nice aunt! And these girls are all three adorable. Honestly, when my grown daughter and Mandy and I were seeing The Nativity Story Tuesday, we watched the previews for Charlotte's Web and agreed we have to see it. It's always been one of our favorites.

Don't worry about being behind - all of us are!