okay i am laughing out loud!!! and remembering about half an hour ago when i think that Gary and i actually considered this for nathan :) just kidding, but man that kid was wild tonight! parenting, so exhausting, but so worth it! thank you for the laugh, we flooded again tonight here in the house and i truly needed a laugh! you're the best!
I love my husband, family and Jesus. In December after 4 1/2 years of trying for a baby, I found out I was pregnant. We praise God daily for providing this miracle child. Now we are buying our first home and preparing for Baby Andrew's arrival in August 2010. Sit back and enjoy our journey as we take this next chapter of our lives one step at a time. Fun's coming!
2 comments:
okay i am laughing out loud!!! and remembering about half an hour ago when i think that Gary and i actually considered this for nathan :) just kidding, but man that kid was wild tonight! parenting, so exhausting, but so worth it! thank you for the laugh, we flooded again tonight here in the house and i truly needed a laugh! you're the best!
That is absolutely one of the funniest things I've seen in a LONG time! Thank you so much for sharing it!
Post a Comment