Friday, December 22, 2006

So You Think You Can Dance?


The other night at Sam's Christmas party-he played "Dixie" on the piano. Having graduated from a High School who was known as the Rebels-Dixie was our school song. At the start of pep rallies, they would start this song as a way to get us motivated and fired up for the big game. I guess it's like Pavlov's dog or something because ever time I hear this song I get fired up and just have to dance.

At first, I was dancing in the kitchen so no one could see me. Someone spotted me and ushered me to the dance floor. As you can see I had no problem finishing up my dance in front of everyone. What can you say? I like to dance.

Jeff later asked, "Had you been drinking?" No! Just high on life and a little bit of Dr Pepper!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Wade said...

Ha! It's great to see that you haven't changed much since high school!

There's the Susan we all knew and loved!

laura said...

oh i can just see it now :) i wish i had been there to see it in person though! you always cracked me up... and nothing has changed in that department :) keep that precious spirit that we all know and love... and thank you for the reminder last week about the importance of my family here. i so desperately needed that gentle reminder, and it allowed me to enjoy my son so much! God bless you sister and friend!

Barb said...

The only thing that would have made this better was a video with sound, BA. Look at those moves!

I've been knows to completely embarrass my family to death when the right Springsteen music comes on.

Merry Christmas to you and all your loved ones. And may the new year be full of blessings for you.