Monday, December 11, 2006

Sorry Bronco Fans!





As many of you already know, our house is CHARGER fan house! Last night was so special to us-watching Tomlinson break the single-season touchdown record. I had tears in my eyes watching him make the play that brought him this new honor. What I love most about him is his humble spirit. Check out the write up about him here-they called him the most humble player in the league. You don't find these descriptive words used very often with Pro players. So when you do hear it, especially when they describe your favorite running back-it does your heart proud. So all I have left to say is: GO CHARGERS!!!

On another note...

Thank you to the people who left encouraging words from my post I wrote the other day. Your words were honey to my heart.

God bless you all as we spend the next few days in a rush getting ready for the Christmas season. I look forward to seeing what the next year will bring for us. Does anyone feel the same?

1 comment:

Barb said...

I'm sure glad someone enjoyed that awful game yesterday. We Bronco fans didn't think it was too slick. Sigh. I want our old quarterback back.