- Some of you in Texas may of had a nice little break when you office or school shut down b/c of the small puddle on the road that turned into a sheet of ice-therefore the whole city has now stopped. But just because you are able to slow down does not mean I have been able to, I do work at home after all.
"Why are you running behind?" you ask.
Well, my mom lives next door and she has been off work. Most Saturdays while Jeff is sleeping (remember he works nights so he sleeps during the day) I catch up on my work from the week before. Not last Saturday. My mom was home bound (not normal) so we played. At one point I thought to myself, "Cherish this moment because soon you will not be next door." Thankfully, I will just be a few miles from good ole mom but walking 8 steps to get to her front door has really been nice.
So here is a small list of the things I have done the last few days-some with mom some alone.
sipped a few cups of Joe-while discussing world piece and the sovereignty of God
watched football
talked organizational strategies (we love organization)
mom made taco soup, I brought over my bowl hoping she would share. She did-it was GOOD!
I made chocolate chocolate chunk cookies but did not share with her-she is doing the Daniel fast
I watched Pollyanna. I cried at the end. I love this movie such a good message for us all!
We took a trip to Target and Micheal's
I bought the movie GREASE 2- my all time favorite-I tell you about that later.
We watched Grease 2 and laughed at the fact I was allowed to watch this movie when I was just four years old. And that I today I realize my kids will NEVER watch this movie.Okay that's all the time I have. I am off to work-I will come up for air soon I promise!
Thursday, January 18, 2007
I Am Stealing A Moment....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment