sometimes you just need to count your blessings...or get your words out
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
What Happened to You?!?
I am alive I promise! It's just been a crazy week with meetings and trying to keep up with my household junk. I have lots to say just not enough time to type it out. I will be back in a few...
Whew! I thought you and Jeff had spiraled into a state of utter depression following San Diego getting outted from the playoffs . . . they should have won that game!
Being a Cowboy fan, I guess I really can't talk, huh?
Kelly and I trying to figure out when we can do dinner - can't wait!
i was beginning to worry about you... i came out to play and you were no where to be found :( just kidding, glad to know you're good! can't wait to hear from you again.
I love my husband, family and Jesus. In December after 4 1/2 years of trying for a baby, I found out I was pregnant. We praise God daily for providing this miracle child. Now we are buying our first home and preparing for Baby Andrew's arrival in August 2010. Sit back and enjoy our journey as we take this next chapter of our lives one step at a time. Fun's coming!
2 comments:
Whew! I thought you and Jeff had spiraled into a state of utter depression following San Diego getting outted from the playoffs . . . they should have won that game!
Being a Cowboy fan, I guess I really can't talk, huh?
Kelly and I trying to figure out when we can do dinner - can't wait!
W
i was beginning to worry about you... i came out to play and you were no where to be found :( just kidding, glad to know you're good! can't wait to hear from you again.
Post a Comment