Jeff showing off his Route 66 stocking my grandmother made him last year. You are not officially in the family until you have a stocking-the marriage license is just paper. The homemade stocking means it's official-you are married into the family!
Getting Jiggy with it!
I turned around while dancing with the chicks and saw little man strutting to his own beat!
Uh...is he drinking wine! No!!! Gunnar was just teasing him, I promise. Makes for a funny picture though. The headlines will read:LOCAL PASTOR ARRESTED FOR GETTING ONE YEAR OLD CHILD DRUNK! But seriously-He was NOT drinking wine-I repeat-NOT DRINKING WINE!
Little Elijah checking out the disco lights on the dance floor at Sam's house last weekend.
Katelyn and Missy-not often you get to see a picture of my beautiful sister-in-law. She is one of my favorite people-not because she brought in 3 of my favorite people into the world but because we have been friends since high school. Love the fact that my brother was wise to marry her so we could be friends for life!
Elijah learning how to sing-Faith is saying "Don't bite it-SING!"
Faith singing karaoke with Sam and Lynnie. She says at the end of this song "Wow this chick can sing!" And later ends "The Yellow Rose of Texas" with a hearty "YEEHAW!"
Missy sent this to me this week. I love it! Just call him Big Tex, "Howdy Folks!"
3 comments:
Great family pictures. It looks like a lot of fun. I tagged you for a new meme if you want to join in.
Just looking at these beautiful pictures make me want to hop up and start dancing...
Aw - fun! I want to come over to Sam's to dance and do karaoke (sp???). You sure do have cute little neices and a nephew!!
Post a Comment