Monday, January 08, 2007

"This will end up on the Blog won't it?" says Jeff


Two things happened this week that made Jeff say the following words, "This will end up on the blog-won't it?" I had a great laugh and of course could not pass up this great blog material.

The First Incident

Jeff has been very sweet lately by unloading the dishwasher for me. I came in the other day and found this pile on the cabinet.

"Jeff did you not know where to put these things?"

"No, just didn't want to bend over to put them up. "

You see all these items belong in the cabinets below the counter and well let's just say Jeff has some extra padding where his body bends.

The Second Incident

Jeff went to the grocery store to pick up a few odds and ends. He was gone for over 2 hours. I figured he got lost in the aisle of our local Wal-Mart. He came home and I just had to rummage through the bags to see what in the world took him so long to purchase since he only had two small bags. This is what I found. A loofah!

"Um Jeff, we don't need a loofah-the one we have is fairly new."

"Well the one we have doesn't feel good anymore so I bought a new one."

After both incidents and much laughter he says, "This will end up on YOUR BLOG won't it?!?"

Now would you pass up this great blog material? I didn't think so!

6 comments:

Lori said...

And purple to boot!! I won't tell if you won't =))(hehehehe)

The Glow Girls said...

I have a Jeff as well. That does the very same thing with unloading the dishwasher. My kids do the same thing. They will take everything out of the dishwasher and place them on the counter and leave them there , thinking they did me a huge favor.

Grocery store or Walmart, oh my if I send Jeff to either one of them for something he will come home with all kinds of things.
Those funny men, I guess all we can do is just love them and post there funny's on the blog.

Unknown said...

So funny! The dishwasher thing sounds like something Boone would do. The other day, he gave Jackson a dirty sippy cup from the dishwasher while I wasn't in the room. I was like, do you really think I would have only half-way unloaded the dishwasher then quit? Seriously, why didn't he just use one of the clean ones drying on the counter? Funny men!

Pearson Family said...

We do the same thing, talking about blogable moments. The kids will do something I will say, this will be a blog! And yes, there are the those times we say, We can't blog about this!

Have a good Wednesday!

Barb said...

Oh my word, thank you for making me laugh!

My poor husband is afraid to breathe funny because he knows it's ALL fodder for the blog.

He no longer laughs at me for photographing every single thing I cook. That says it all.

Pretty cool that he bought a new loofah, though. Mine would never in a million years have done that.

This just makes me smile. :-)

heidi @ ggip said...

LOL. When my husband "gets lost" grocery shopping, I usually find a lot of chocolate or donuts in the bags...even if he was just going for milk. :)