In my prayer post on Thursday, I wrote about Baby Peyton. He was born on Wednesday and the plan was for the doctors to operate immediately on the tumor that was pushing against his aorta. The doctors decided that a c-section would be best to get this little one out so they could get to the tumor ASAP. His parents were in a state of shock but continued to pray that God would work a miracle.
Last night, I went over to my friend Alison's who has been keeping me up to date with the latest Peyton news-since Peyton's mom is her team teacher. She says to me, "Listen to the message I got from David yesterday." (David is Peyton's dad) I don't really remember the full message so let me paraphrase for you.
"Hey guys- it's David. We just got some news that I wanted to share with you. Come to find out that the tumor pushing up against the aorta is NOT a tumor but lung tissue. The doctors have already removed the tissue and from what they know Peyton will be just fine. No tumor, no cancer."
At this point of the message, I am crying. In fact, just retelling the story is making me tear up all over again. If you only knew the weeks that were spent in prayer for this little family. Alison and I have prayed and discussed that what they need is a miracle. Well blog land, Peyton received his miracle this week! Oh yes he did!
"Lord, you are the divine healer and the ultimate miracle maker. We praise you for all that you have done in little Peyton's life. We praise you for giving his parents strength and courage as they faced these last few months with so many questions and not knowing what the future will bring. Thank you Lord for using these experience to teach me that no one can plan their future-no one knows what the next day may bring. But what we can know is the words you say in Jeremiah 29:11-that you know the plans for us, plans to prosper us and not to harm us, plans to to give us hope and a future." Lord thank you! No words can adequately describe the joy we feel."
Last night, I went over to my friend Alison's who has been keeping me up to date with the latest Peyton news-since Peyton's mom is her team teacher. She says to me, "Listen to the message I got from David yesterday." (David is Peyton's dad) I don't really remember the full message so let me paraphrase for you.
"Hey guys- it's David. We just got some news that I wanted to share with you. Come to find out that the tumor pushing up against the aorta is NOT a tumor but lung tissue. The doctors have already removed the tissue and from what they know Peyton will be just fine. No tumor, no cancer."
At this point of the message, I am crying. In fact, just retelling the story is making me tear up all over again. If you only knew the weeks that were spent in prayer for this little family. Alison and I have prayed and discussed that what they need is a miracle. Well blog land, Peyton received his miracle this week! Oh yes he did!
"Lord, you are the divine healer and the ultimate miracle maker. We praise you for all that you have done in little Peyton's life. We praise you for giving his parents strength and courage as they faced these last few months with so many questions and not knowing what the future will bring. Thank you Lord for using these experience to teach me that no one can plan their future-no one knows what the next day may bring. But what we can know is the words you say in Jeremiah 29:11-that you know the plans for us, plans to prosper us and not to harm us, plans to to give us hope and a future." Lord thank you! No words can adequately describe the joy we feel."
2 comments:
Oh goodness I LOVE stories like that!!!!!!! PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW.
This is such wonderful news. I am a believer in miracles, and this is definitely one of them. I think you sharing this with all of us strengthens our faith even more. Praise God!!!
Post a Comment