Julie, I have not been as good of friend as I wanted to be with your questions, so look what I found tonight on your blog. And scroll down, you may find a surprise for you and only you!
1. I’ve come to realize that my ex-(boyfriend) --- was part of the "Broken Road" that led me to Jeff.
2. I am listening to --- Jay Leno.
3. I talk --- way too much.
4. I love --- Thursday night TV and curling up with a good book.
5. My best friends --- are my best friends b/c they know everything about me and still love me. 6. I lost --- my wedding band-have the engagement ring but the band is long gone.
7. I hate it when people --- send me lots of forwards. (Amen, Julie!)
8. Love is --- a battlefield. (I am keeping Julie's b/c I started to sing the song and I love 13 going on 30 when Jenn dances with the 13 year old)
9. Marriage is --- fun, why did I not do it sooner.
10. Somewhere, someone is thinking --- "Love is a battlefield!"
1. I’ve come to realize that my ex-(boyfriend) --- was part of the "Broken Road" that led me to Jeff.
2. I am listening to --- Jay Leno.
3. I talk --- way too much.
4. I love --- Thursday night TV and curling up with a good book.
5. My best friends --- are my best friends b/c they know everything about me and still love me. 6. I lost --- my wedding band-have the engagement ring but the band is long gone.
7. I hate it when people --- send me lots of forwards. (Amen, Julie!)
8. Love is --- a battlefield. (I am keeping Julie's b/c I started to sing the song and I love 13 going on 30 when Jenn dances with the 13 year old)
9. Marriage is --- fun, why did I not do it sooner.
10. Somewhere, someone is thinking --- "Love is a battlefield!"
11. I’ll always be --- Myself.
12. I have a crush on --- Rick Springfield.
13. The last time I cried was because --- watching The Extreme Home Makeover show.
14. My cell phone --- is non-existent. I refuse to use one since I am always at home. Need me-call Jeff.
15. When I wake up in the morning --- I lay in bed and wonder how long I can stay in bed before the office phone starts ringing.
16. Before I go to sleep at night --- I pray.
12. I have a crush on --- Rick Springfield.
13. The last time I cried was because --- watching The Extreme Home Makeover show.
14. My cell phone --- is non-existent. I refuse to use one since I am always at home. Need me-call Jeff.
15. When I wake up in the morning --- I lay in bed and wonder how long I can stay in bed before the office phone starts ringing.
16. Before I go to sleep at night --- I pray.
17. Right now I am thinking about --- Jeff. He is sick and should of called in sick and thanking God I have the bed to myself tonight.
18. Babies are --- sweet. When will it be my turn?
19. I get on MySpace --- never but have enjoyed hearing from old friends. AHEM! Julie!
20. Today I --- stayed in my PJ's (Thursdays are PJ days) read a good book and watched the snow fall
21. Tonight I will --- lay in bed reading-praying-dreaming
22. Tomorrow I will ---get a pedicure and spend the evening with my scrappy chicks while Jeff stays home and coughs up a lung. Seriously folks-he should be home-he had 100.5 fever but he says "They need me! I can't call in!" Men!!!
And Bonus Material Just for Julie!!!
1. Your current favorite song? Love is a Battlefield no just kidding, Jessie's Girl by Rick Springfield
2. The best movie you saw over the holidays? Charlotte's Web-I cried
3. What's on your Tivo Season Pass list? If I had it...but we use MIL and FILS so here is what is on theirs 24, Days of Our Lives, The Office and My Name is Earl (FIL sometimes records for me), Dr. Phil, Charger Game and Hallmark Movies
4. The most unorganized part of your house? My Desk-horrible
5. Your first memory of your spouse? He sitting at the Chili's Bar I worked at, waiting on his brother who was my manager, and I said to Matt the brother/manager, "Whose that old man sitting at the bar?" Who knew the old man would end up my husband?!?!
6. The most frequent thing you get caught up doing and is a total waste of your time but fun and you do it anyways? Blogging!
7. The most predictable part of your daily routine that most people don't know? I take a shower first thing when I get out of bed otherwise it will never happen. Except Thursdays that is PJ DAY.
8. What would you do with a day off, 50 bucks, and child care provided? shop!
9. The last good, new recipe you tried? I love my Martha Stewart Baking Book so that is always good. Tune in soon b/c I have some great recipes that I feel like blog land would enjoy!
10. In 2007 I am looking forward to... buying a house and having a baby-Lord willing!
3 comments:
I loved reading this about you - and completely love that Thursday is "stay in pjs day". What a great idea. A whole day to just not get dressed!
you rock!!!
nothing like a good personal shout out on a blog
let's get together soon!!!
Umm...I have a lot of pajama days at my house for both me and Jackson. At times my only inspiration to get ready is to take a shower before Boone gets home, so he doesn't think I am totally lazy and gross. I seriously even take a shower sometimes and put my pajamas back on. Perhaps Thursdays should be "get out of your pajamas" day around here?
Post a Comment