I pray for life-my great-grandmother prayers for death?
Today as we prayed together in her desperatley bare room at the nursing home, I cried.
Here she lays praying for the Lord to take her Home and her I am praying nightly for the Lord to give me Life.
It just reminds of the verse in Ecclesiastes, "God has made EVERYTHING beautiful in His time."
That means death, life and everything in between.
Monday, February 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I can sense from this post and the one before it how sad you are right now. You're in my prayers.
Can I cry with you. My Grandmother was a rock in my life. The hardest thing I ever did in my life so far, was give her away to Jesus (well she was always His, but I let her go to her Heavenly home). The pain does not go away but Jesus brings comfort. Girl if I were there, I would bring you a cup of something warm and cry with you.
(((hugs)))
I am praying for your family--it has to be a hard time.
It took me a few days to figure it--but when I put it together--I discovered it truly is a small blog world!
I love your mom!!!
Blessings!
Just being aware that there is a season for everything, that's a gift from Him. Praying for your time with her.
Sweet Susan, and Mom Bonner. Praying for you guys.
Post a Comment