My Husband out did himself this year! Jeff is NOT the planner in the family, I am!
Jeff is NOT the LOVER O' BIRTHDAYS in the family, I am!
I believe everyone should be celebrated on their BIRTHDAY! Jeff just sees it as another day until this year....
Jeff sent E-VITE's to a few of our friends and we all met at my favorite new spot in Downtown Fort Worth. Gloria's Restaurant-home of the best bean dip, margaritas and salsa dancing. For you Fort Worth folks: It's located in the newly renovated Montgomery Ward building off of 7th street. It's my opinion that EVERYONE should go by there because not only is there a Gloria's but a Starbucks, Cold Stone Creamery, Target, Ross and Marshalls. A girls dream spot.
As the party was breaking up I could not stop wishing everyone a Happy Birthday! I don't know why but I kept saying, "Thanks for coming! Happy Birthday!" Maybe it was my margarita talking but I have never been affected like that...EVER! Oh well, it was fun!
I am so blessed with friends and family who are willing to take time out from their kids to spend the evening celebrating little ole me. One friend had had a really, really rough week so I felt extra special that they made it that night. Another friend's husband was on a business trip but she still came all that way to say, "Happy Birthday!" God has really blessed Jeff and I with great friends and family! I cherish them always! Here is the chicks from the party, the men were on the opposite side of us holding our "luggage" or purses as they are normally called.
What a wonderful way to kick off the birthday celebration! Tonight we are off to celebrate FAT TUESDAY at Razoo's. Neither of us have ever done this but you are only 29 once so Jeff is letting me live it up! No that's not true it's just the excuse we are using to get out of the house since he is on vacation this week and I am not. Otherwise I would be staying home in my pj's getting caught up on laundry and other things that have gotten out of hand since I was sick 4 straight days last week. And tomorrow is my OFFICIAL birthday so Jeff and I will be heading to Cheesecake Factory! Could life get any better than that?!? I don't think so, I really don't think so!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Susan!
Glad to see Jeff was taking care of you!
Ok, now that I've read farther down I can see we are of "like mind"!! he! Happy Birthday week, friend! I celebrate you along with all your friends!
Post a Comment