- I am still sick, I spent Friday night layed up in bed with fever...AGAIN! I thought I was better, but I guess I was wrong. I haven't left the house since Monday-I am ready to not be sick anymore!
- I missed out on scrappy time with my chicks last night...I was bummed.
- I had to cancel last weeks Recollections night with sister in law b/c I was too tired from my all niter at the hospital. I NEED SOME CHICK TIME!
- Hubby has put together a dinner party for me and a few of our friends tomorrow night to celebrate my birthday...I am looking forward to seeing someone other than Jeff and getting dressed up. Dressed Up=make-up and something other than pjs.
- A friend told me that since I will be 29 Wednesday, I need to come up with my list. List???? Supposedly I am to come up with 30 things I want to do before I turn 30 and then make a list of 40 things I want to do before I am 40 when I turn 30. I have 365 days to get my list of 30 done and I have 10 years to get the 40 done. Whatever! Sounds fun! Be looking for a list in the next few days.
- I just finished watching Rocky! I am desperate for new shows to watch.
- GH has been fabulous this week, an extra special treat for a sick woman. I kept thinking, "I wonder if Paige and Meredith are watching?" Meredith was my roommate in college who got me hooked on GH. And Paige, let's just say our love for GH runs in the family. Ha! Ha!
- Now I am Watching Rocky III, it's a marathon on TNT. I loved these movies when I was a little girl. "EYE OF THE TIGER" was my theme song-no not really. But I do use it when I am lifting weights.
- I haven't lifted weights in over two weeks, I am going to be so sore when I start back.
- I lost weight though due to having no appetite and drinking lots of water this week. I needed to lose a few pounds so it works for me.
- Have you ever tried laughing when you have a cold? I laughed so hard during MY Name is Earl, The Office and Scrubs the other night that I thought I was going to pass out, I couldn't breath and I couldn't cough because I was laughing too hard. I was afraid my face turned blue!
- Have you seen Britney Spears latest? No! Google it, I don't want to take the time to link to the picture of her skinned head. Give it up, girl! Give it up!
- Okay I am going to lay down, stuff Kleenex's up my nose to clog it up so I don't drip! Have a happy Saturday!
Saturday, February 17, 2007
A List Of Random Thoughts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I feel for you Susan. I got the crud 2 weeks ago and had it for a week. Then, I got it again this week. It is not fun!
I'm so glad to read your #13! I do the same thing with Kleenex when I have a runny nose. My mom things I'm a goofball when I do that...glad to know there are 2 of us. :)
I am so sorry that you are still sick! Poor Susan! It is now my turn to send you some blogland hugs, so consider yourself hugged!
Britney Spears' baldness is crazy! I was kind of shocked when I saw her picture on MSN.
Finally, I do the same thing with Kleenex also. I think it is so gross, but it helps me sleep because I don't have snot running down my face! I guess that makes three of us!
Yes, GH must be in our blood. I can't get enought right now. I still need to go back and REWATCH the ending of Friday's show. SO GOOD. You do need to get to feeling better or you might need to check in to GH!
Enjoy your birthday dinner!
Post a Comment