Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Attention FWC Alum
Lauren Schultz's mother died unexpectedly Saturday. I thought I would use Blogland to get the word out. Please pray for Gary, Ryan, Taylor and Lauren. In order to respect thier privacy, I will send the link of the obituary if you email me. My email is in my profile. God bless you all! Susan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Suz,
Thanks for letting us know.
I'm sorry to hear that - The Schultz's are great people.
W
I am so sad to read this! I really can't even begin to understand how sad Lauren must be. I will be praying for her and her family! I know you are also sad. Please tell Lauren that she and her family are in my prayers!
Hey Suz,
I know someone who is trying to make contact with Ryan. Can you please send me thier contact info to rstrzine@cephalon.com
By the way, I tried to email you directly but I couldn't find your profile.
Thanks,
W
Post a Comment