Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Because She Is Super Nice!

Rachel, J-me's sister in law, who is very good at updating her blog has set up a blog to keep us all in the loop on the twins progress. And since I have a few of Jaymie's college friends peek in here from time to time I thought I would post a link to her blog as well.

Go on over and leave a note of encouragement-I know Jaymie and Kory would love to hear from old friends and family and those who just wish they were lucky enough to be lumped into the friend and family category.

http://thephillipsphamily.blogspot.com/

By the way, I woke up this morning, prayed for the Jayde and Kanyon and then drifted back to sleep praying for Corbin.


I am really, really sad that so many little ones are struggling these days. Satan you better cut that out, do you hear me?!?!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Amen on the "leave them alone" war cry . . .we'll just do battle with our weapon of prayer. I almost think I either met your cousin once or just remember you talking about her? Name sure sounds familiar . .
kendra

Kendra said...

AHHH! I just figured it out!!! I read through some of the comments on their link and I know JODI! That's the name that sounded so familiar in connection with you. I remember her - she was very fun. If you read Susan's blog, Jodi - hi from Kendra (Sorrells)Vaughn from RHCC youth program! he!