Just finished The Undomestic Goddess. Loved the book! It was a nice change of pace from textbooks. I can relate to Samantha, especially after the busyness of these past few months. I have thankfully been able to kick back a bit and recharge these past few days. Tell your Grandmother she picked a good one and to feel free to pass along any other good reads she finds.
I love my husband, family and Jesus. In December after 4 1/2 years of trying for a baby, I found out I was pregnant. We praise God daily for providing this miracle child. Now we are buying our first home and preparing for Baby Andrew's arrival in August 2010. Sit back and enjoy our journey as we take this next chapter of our lives one step at a time. Fun's coming!
3 comments:
Just finished The Undomestic Goddess. Loved the book! It was a nice change of pace from textbooks. I can relate to Samantha, especially after the busyness of these past few months. I have thankfully been able to kick back a bit and recharge these past few days.
Tell your Grandmother she picked a good one and to feel free to pass along any other good reads she finds.
PLEASE AMERICA! SEND HIM HOME!
That was some darn fine TV entertainment! If it weren't for Sanjaya, this season wouldn't be nearly as fun. He's just so horrible!
Post a Comment