Happy anniversary. My DH and I have been married for 4 years too. No children, but a lot of fun together. Just reading through your blog it seems we have some things in common. I am 27, DH is 37 (or will be in May) and we LOVE spending time with our neices and nephews! Hope to get to know you better.
God Bless, Rean Day
By the way, I love the hymn "Blessed Assurance," it's the reason I stopped by your blog from the Blog Party.
I don't mean you aren't beautiful now, I just meant you were a beautiful bride and you are beautiful now too. Does that make sense? Going on not too much sleep, sorry.
I found you during the blog party and yours is one of the three new ones I picked up. I love it! I can not BELIEVE your blog song! This is my favorite secular song of all time! I just want to wish you a spectacular HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. Congratulations!
I love my husband, family and Jesus. In December after 4 1/2 years of trying for a baby, I found out I was pregnant. We praise God daily for providing this miracle child. Now we are buying our first home and preparing for Baby Andrew's arrival in August 2010. Sit back and enjoy our journey as we take this next chapter of our lives one step at a time. Fun's coming!
13 comments:
Happy anniversary!!!
Here's to at least 44 more!!!
Happy anniversary. My DH and I have been married for 4 years too. No children, but a lot of fun together. Just reading through your blog it seems we have some things in common. I am 27, DH is 37 (or will be in May) and we LOVE spending time with our neices and nephews! Hope to get to know you better.
God Bless,
Rean Day
By the way, I love the hymn "Blessed Assurance," it's the reason I stopped by your blog from the Blog Party.
Happy Anniversary, and I love your blog!!
Oh my gosh, you were BEAUTIFUL! OK, I'm sure you still are. But my word, what a beautiful, beautiful photo. Oh, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
You WERE beautiful! Happy Anniversary and I LOVE the new look!
I don't mean you aren't beautiful now, I just meant you were a beautiful bride and you are beautiful now too. Does that make sense? Going on not too much sleep, sorry.
I found you during the blog party and yours is one of the three new ones I picked up. I love it! I can not BELIEVE your blog song! This is my favorite secular song of all time! I just want to wish you a spectacular HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. Congratulations!
Was partying and found your blog.
Happy anniversary!
Pretty new blog!
Happy Anniversary!
Love to you friend! ~ Kim Macchio
Happy Anniversary!! We were married in 2003 also!
Happy Anniversary Suz...Have a great weekend.
How beautiful! Happy Anniversary to you both.
Happy belated anniversary. I hope you have many, many more. My hubby and I have been married nearly 27 years!
Post a Comment