Sunday, March 04, 2007

"The Road Goes On Forever and The Party Never Ends..."

The party is still happening here in my house, for that I am thankful. We have had a hectic week! I am praying that this week be just a little slower since our anniversary is coming up this Thursday and I would like to stop long enough to enjoy it!

So who's up for a little game? I know you are, everyone like to play games. So here is what you do: Pretend that Sony Music has come knocking on your door with a proposal. The proposal is that they would like for you to market a CD to pass out to your friends or family that would sum up the greatest (or perhaps worst) parts of your life. What music would you choose?

Now here is what Sony would like us to share:

1) What song reminds you of childhood?

2) What song reminds you of your first kiss?

3) What song reminds you for your first break-up?

4) What was your Senior Class Song?

5) What song reminds of the college years?

6)What song is your "Wedding Song"?

6) What song would you say was your theme song back in the day?

7) What song best describes who you are today?

8) Bonus Track: Pick a song, any song that is a must for the "Song track Of Your Life" CD?



So what would you choose?

Come back on Tuesday and see what I would pick and on the bottom of the post-I will have our friend "Mr. Linky" so please, please, please link to your post.

Now let me just say, that I am begging you not to make me look like the girl in school who had no friends but thought she did-therefore she had her parents throw her a party and yet, no one came except for her best friend who really wasn't her friend just someone who felt sorry for her and thought of this girl as her "charity project."


And since the point of THE BLOG PARTY is to have fun and get to know each other then I say we do just that. LET'S GET REAL PEOPLE! So grab a cold Dr Pepper or whatever your drink of champions is and sit awhile. Remember I won't tell your family you are hiding out at my place instead of grocery shopping, cleaning the house or cooking dinner.

Tune in Tuesday-it will be fun, if it's not I will NEVER do this LINKY thing again.

4 comments:

Wendy Ann Edwina D'Cunha e Pereira said...

Yup!!! this is one party I want to attend... I just came by it today... and it look like real fun

Anonymous said...

Stopping by for the party.
My parents didn't make me, I promise!

Anonymous said...

Okay, that came out wrong...my parents did make ME! I wasn't hatched by a rare bread of goofy bird. I meant to say my parents didn't make me come to your party. I did it all by myself. ;) Cause I am cool like that.

Anonymous said...

Oh I wish my head wasn't so stuffed up with the sickies..this seems like fun, but I dont think I can think that hard today to come up with answers!

PS..just stopping in from the Blog Party.