
I am always looking for an excuse to add a little fun to the everyday routine. If you invite me to the party, you can guarantee I will be there...unless it is a Home Interiors, Avon, Mary Kay or any of the other parties such as these. I am not really a fan-no reason-just don't like them. But enough about those let me tell you about this one. It's a BLOG PARTY, Y'all! It's a party set up by "5 Minutes for Mom" where you can meet other bloggers in blog land. Let's call it an open house or a meet and greet, or I could use a little sunshine in my day kind of thing. Anyone is welcome to join in on the fun in fact, the more the merrier. Just blog something entertaining starting now until March 9Th.
I got so excited about the party that I treated myself to a pedicure..."Lilac Fiesta" is the color of my toes. The masterpiece I am standing on is an original work of art done by niece Faith.
So tune in tomorrow-I have a game for all of us to play-but first I must clean up the house and finish a project for work. By the way, this little project is what has kept me from blogging like I normally do this week. It's like the "higher ups" knew that I was planning to party or something. Maybe it is a conspiracy to keep me from doing what I love to do. But I can't let them get me down, no sir! I won't, I won't, I won't. To read more about this little shin-dig and to join in for yourself go HERE.
Otherwise come back to my blog a.k.a "Procrastination Station" to hide out from the family, laundry and any thing else that you MUST handle on the dreaded "TO DO" LIST! What happens here, stays here-and my mama told me NOT to be a tattle tale so I will NOT tell your significant others or offspring that you are goofing off at my place. All I ask is that you have yourself some fun this week!
Oh and enjoy the new music...I picked it especially for you...hope it gets you dancing! For those of you who maybe just read "The 30 Day List" understand why I choose this song- See # 30! Ha! Ha!
9 comments:
Nice to meet ya! Stopping in via the Blog Party!
Aren't pedicures just the most wonderful thing?! Always nice to treat yourself!
Have a great day!
Tracey
Hello! I can't believe your long list of things to do before you turn 30 - life doesn't end at 30. :) You're hilarious. Work on #22 especially! There were a few on there I'd love to work on, too. Nice to meet you!
Who knew there were so many party animals out here! LOL I'm not dancing but I AM about to shake all the screws out of my office chair. Can't sit still with THAT music going. :-)
Happy Party! I'm glad to meet you and I'm looking forward to getting to know you better. I'll be coming back to visit, for sure!
Hi there. Hope you're enjoying the blog party - it's huge, isn't it? Thanks for stopping by my blog, as well.
Wow! Thanks for the putting out the welcome mat! And the music did indeed prompt some chair dancing. *grin*
Pass the chips, please!
Thanks for stopping by to say “Hi” on my Welcome to the Ultimate Blog Party post.
Glad to meet you! :) Love your blog!
Happy Anniversery!!! Was nice to meet you. Enjoy the party!
Hello! Happy anniversary. And how fun to get a pedicure! I hope the party was a good one for you =)
Post a Comment