So with that, here is my plug for a CD that I believe everyone should own. I have a copy in my car and I have saved a copy on my Napster account to play on my computer in the house. It blesses me that much!

And if you like to hear the "Back Story" of different music albums then click here to watch a video and listen to samples of the CD.
And On Another Note
Elijah (my nephew) was playing with my brother's cell phone tonight and since I was the last number my brother dialed I had a nice little conversation with Elijah. He was giggling and squeaking in the back ground for a minute before Gunnar reached over and turned off the phone. I later called back and asked to speak to him again. Elijah brings so much joy to my life! So does his future wife Reagan who I also was able to talk to today. Precious little ones! Precious!Notice Anything New?
If you look to the right you may see your name listed there. I have to tell you what an accomplishment this was for me. My template, although, very lovely, does not offer the option to categorize the links. I love the new blogger templates but this template is so unique that I hated to change it. So what is a girl to do in a time like this? Google "HTML" Codes and wrote my own. That's right, friends! I have become a computer geek-I can write java script now or whatever the heck it is called. I also can break out my blog into categories like A Chelsea Morning does on her Sunday Posts. I have never been more proud of myself! Now all I need to do is figure out how to rewrite the top portion where my archives are located so it will all look uniform and I will be content. I am actually waiting for Susie at Bluebird Blog Designs to get to me on her list to design a whole new look once again.
Got to run, my timer is going off-my 15 minutes of blogging is up for the night. I am shutting down the laptop and spending time in the word. (My new rule to keep balance in my life: turn off the computer at 9:45 each night and turn on at 9 am in the morning!)
Really I have to go...I would be busted if I was a teenager at home-thank God I can type fast!
3 comments:
Since you are so advanced in HTML maybe you should help me change my blogger template. I tried once and failed miserably. I am a complete and utter moron when it comes to HTML!
Oh, and I meant to comment the other day and send you a few blogland hugs. I know you have been stressed out and worried about your family members lately. Anyway, I guess you could still use a few blog hugs, so consider yourself officially hugged!
wow - you can teach me all that java stuff. and so cool - thanks for the cd - I'm going to go and get that. AND proud of you for the new timer idea... great accountability! ~ Kim
Going off to get the CD, THANKS!!!!
Post a Comment